Cookies Legal Notice
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is capable of Remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
The cookies are only associated with your anonymous user, not allowing access to personal data, or in general, data from the hard drive. Your acceptance is not necessary to visit or use the Website.
Nowadays, all browsers allow you to avoid storing cookies on your hard drive by choosing "not to accept cookies". You can also delete the cookies stored on your computer at any time. The fact of not accepting cookies, may affect the browsing of our website.
Cookies used in Zavala Doors
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google. Google stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
We recommend that you consult the help of your browser to learn about the different options on how to manage cookies. Below we include the links to manage cookies in the most relevant browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
Keep in mind that the blocking of cookies can affect all or some of the features of our website.
- Brand recognition and visibility
- Customer acquisition and loyalty
- Cross selling to customers and networking
- Training and development for your equipment
What happens if I turn off Cookies?
To understand the scope that can have disable cookies we show some examples:
- You can not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to their personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Can Cookies be removed?
Yes. Not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.